is a Software Escrow Agreement?
Software escrow is a contract between a technology supplier and their client, which allows the latter to ensure the continuity of their business activity by securing access to the supplier’s software source code and other relevant documentation, in the event of supplier failure.
The contract will often include an independent third party, like Vaultinum, as the escrow agent.
make a Software Escrow Agreement?
As a software supplier:
- Gain a competitive advantage and win more RFPs or tenders
- Reassure your clients or prospects by anticipating failure situations and having solutions in place
- Increase your chances of closing the deal
As a client of a software supplier:
- Avoid supplier dependency
- Implement an effective business continuity plan in case of supplier failure
- Ensure compliance with internal and regulatory rules (Banks, Insurance, etc.)
ENFORCEMENT OF A STRICT ACCESS PROCEDURE
If any of the release conditions agreed in the software escrow occurs, Vaultinum will implement a strict and transparent verification procedure, before allowing the beneficiary to access the escrowed elements.
YOUR DATA IS SAFE WITH US
Your data is encrypted and stored on our own servers,
using the AES 256 encryption algorithm.
Update your escrow straight from your Git repository, automatically and periodically.